As the current seven things hype continues I have been tagged by Kore Nordmann and Manuel Pichler. Read this article to get to know seven facts about me. As well as to take a look at who I have tagged in the process.
Seven facts about me
- The first code I have ever created was a simple text based program which printed a star field onto the screen. It was written in AmigaBasic and just had 3 lines.
- I am currently studying computer science at the TU Dortmund and working as a freelancing developer and author.
- I have more than 8 years of PHP experience
- In my spare time I build and fly R/C helicopters. The list of different models is huge. It ranges from really small ones -- just as big as a human hand -- to quite big ones with about 1.2 meters of wingspan.
- Since I bought a DSLR camera at the beginning of last year, I really like to go out and take all sorts of photos with it. Digital photography is one of my favorite hobbies since.
- For my homepage I may have created a new layout a zillion times, to replace the current one. Unfortunately I always disliked it almost immediately after that.
Passing on the baton
- Nils Adermann for inspiring me with his ideas and solutions to a lot of PHP problems, every time he stops by in Dortmund to meet his old friends of the usergroup Dortmund.
- Godot alias Christian Reimann for his weird but really cool ideas, as well as his mathematical and technological background knowledge.
- Poofy alias Peter Koch for always having a good time with at our weekly ug meetings. I always think something is missing when he is not attending.
- Hartmut Holzgraefe for having written peclgen and all the nice chats at conferences or out of the order meetings.
- Jan Lehnardt for introducing me to CouchDB, which I love since then.
- Fussel alias Fussel. A guy I just know from irc. He is always an inspiration. Everything he says reflects his wisdom and his craziness. Often I am not quite sure if he is a real person. But nevertheless he has the gift to enlighten me. Oh wait he is just a chat bot based on a neuronal gas. This does not make him less impressive, does it?
- Myself to provide some recursion
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter